Topic 1 : Missile Launch from North Korea and Japanese Salary-men
http://en.rocketnews24.com/2017/08/30/many-japanese- workers-told- by-workplaces-during-missile- scare-please- come-to- work-as-usual/
1. What do you think about the company’s instruction at the time of the missle launch?
2. If a horrible disaster occurs in your city on the way to work, what would you do?
3. What do you think of the recent news about North Korea?
4. Are there any strange customs or rules in your workplace?
5. Please introduce one piece of international news you are interested in.
Topic 2 : Perspective is everything
1. The presenter showed the results of several academic experiments. Please choose your favorite one and explain why you thought it interesting.
2. Are you an optimistic or pessimistic person?
3. Please show an example in the business field in which a company appeals to the customers’ feeling instead of their rationality. For example, many people pay 400 yen for a cup of coffee at Starbucks, mainly not to enjoy the coffee itself but to relax in a welcoming environment.
4. Please share one of the worst experiences in your life. After sharing, please have your partner examine the experience from a different perspective.
5. Since it is getting cooler recently, please share your plan to enjoy autumn.