1st Topic: To rent or to own a property in Japan?
1) Do you want to live in the city, a suburb or country side? How about after you get married and have children?
2) Do you like the place where you live? Why or why not? If you could change anything you like, what would you like to change in your house?
3) What do you need to think about before renting or buying a place to live? Do you have any requirements or conditions for your home? What is your priority? Being near a train station, closer to your parents’ home, hospital or school.
4) Is it better to rent or own property? If you want to own your own property, would you prefer to own a brand new or used home?
5) What is your dream home? Do you prefer to live in a house or apartment?
2nd Topic: Salman Khan, MIT 2012 Commencement Address
1) What was your graduation day like? Do you still remember something from that day? Have a lot of your classmates married each other like MIT students?
2) When you have an argument or quarrel with someone whom you respect, or you care deeply about, what would you do? Are you able to control your ego and pride? Once you have had trouble with very important people. How do you fix the relationship?
3) Salman thinks money is not important compared with your health and relationships. Do you agree with this statement? What is the most important thing in your life?
4) When you’re stressed out what do you do? Do you have any method or techniques to relieve your stress? What do you think of Salman’s advice?
5) How do you deal with people you don’t like or hate? Do you ignore, dismiss or fight with them? Or do you try to empathize with them? What would you do if you need their cooperation?
6）If you are able to go back to the past, how many years ago do you want to go back? Then, what would you do or change there?
Khan Academy) https://www.khanacademy.org/