TOPIC 1: How I became an entrepreneur at 66
1. What are your future plans as you get older? Do you have any goals for your 40s, 50s,
60s, 70s and more?
2. What do you think are the advantages of elderly people compared to younger people?
3. What have you learned as you get older? What are the things you couldn’t do in the past
but can do now?
4. Do you have any role-models around you? If yes, what is he/she like?
5. If you were going to start your own business, what would you do?
TOPIC 2 : Moritomo Scandal
1. Are you interested in the Moritomo scandal? Are you catching up with the latest news on
2. Some people think that because the politicians have such a strong control over the
personnel deployment of the government staff, ministries can hardly protest the instructions
of the politicians. What do you think about this?
3. The Governor of Osaka Prefecture said in an interview that the Diet should spend more
time on the discussion on other issues such as the introduction of an integrated resort in
Osaka instead of the Moritomo scandal. Do you think that the Diet should focus on solving
the scandal or move on to the discussions of other issues?
4. What will you do if your boss orders you to do something illegal? Will you follow the
instruction due to the fear of being treated unfairly by ignoring it? Have you ever
experienced a dilemma like this?
5. Which do you prefer: a great leader with scandals or a weak leader with honesty?