< TOPIC 1 > About your work
1. Please bring a pen to the meeting.
2. At the beginning of the meeting, write down the daily schedule of your work.
3. Using the above schedule, each one of you are supposed to make a presentation about your job. Following are the examples of what you can explain;
・what you like about your job
・what is the most challenging thing about your work
・what you learn by engaging in your job
4. Other members in the group are to ask as many questions as possible, at least one question from each.
5. Please take turns and repeat the same procedure.
< TOPIC 2> Why tech needs the humanities
https://www.ted.com/talks/eric berridge why tech needs the humanities/transcript#t-29892
1. What did you major in when you were a student? Why did you choose it?
2. What was the most impressive lecture at school? What did you learn from it?
3. What kind of major would you want to choose if you could be a student again?
4. Do you think technology companies should hire the people from various backgrounds? Please explain your reasons.
5. Do you think that your behavior and way of thinking are influenced by what you have learned at school?
6. What do you think current students should learn?