1. How’s it going?
2. What is your daily routine?
3. What are you into these days?
4. What did you do to improve your English?
5. What type of news are you interested in?
6. Where would you like to go on your next vacation?
7. What films have you seen recently? Do you know anything good on Netflix or Amazon?
8. How would you describe your character?
9. What are your dreamsfor the future? Have you ever wanted to workoverseas?
10. How many times a weekdo you exercise? Which do you like better, playing sports or watching sports?
【後半】How can we become “Time Smart”?
According to the book “Time Smart”, 80 percent of Americans are struggling with time management. The matter would not only be for them but also for people all over the world too. Not to mention, I am one of them. I am actually both a student and a worker and have a lot of things to do. So, I have to spend time efficiently. Besides,my commute time has become longer because of the job change, meaning I have enough time to do something on a train. So, I would like to take advantage of this time wisely. In this workshop, I would like to understand how you manage time in a busy life,and I also would like you to share your tips on this topic.
Q1. How do you commute (Train, bus, bicycle or etc.)? How do you usually spend during commute time? If you work from home, how do you spend going out time when you get out?
Q2. How do you manage your task during work in terms of time management? Please share your way and tips on time management. After the discussion,please share your group’s opinion.
Q3. What is your priority of tangible/intangible things, events, or work?
What Is Time Management?
3 rules for better work-life balance