「Why the best hire might not have the perfect resume」
1. If you work in human-resources, what is the most important thing to consider when hiring new people?
2. In Japan, which type of people will find employment more easily, the silver spoon or the scrapper?
3. Can you agree with the idea that the scrappers are more successful, lead more productive lives and have rich and meaningful relationships?
4. After listening to this presentation, has the most important thing to consider when hiring new people changed for you?
「The surprising thing I learned sailing solo around the world」
1. Do you have any memories of your childhood you’ll never forget?
2. The speaker had a dream that she tried very hard to get closer to her childhood dream.
Do you have any similar experiences?
3. Share your experiences and what you learned from your challenges.
4. The speaker pays attention to make the circular economy.
What is a waste of limited resources although it can be re-manufacuturable in our lives?
5. What things do you want to achieve in your life?