TOPIC 1: Why talking to your friends can help you save money?
1.Have you seen any similar message focusing on what our neighbors are doing? For example, in the train station, shopping mall, or in your workplace.
2.Are you trying to save money? Are there any good ways to save money in your daily life?
3. Do you easily get influenced by other’s thoughts or opinions?
4. Did COVID-19 change your way of using money? What did you do with the 100,000 yen cash handout from Japanese government?
TOPIC 2: Why school lunch lady is a hero?
1. Did your school have a lunch lady?
2. Do you care about people who do unpopular jobs?
3. Do you have a spirit of volunteering? Can you work without any expectations?
4. Are you a person who is willing to do for someone, not expecting anything in return?
5. Do you usually appreciate what others do for you?