1st topic:Alibaba becomes the world’s largest retailer
1. How do you like/dislike online shopping?
2.Alibaba state that the world’s largest retail marketplace has shifted from offline to online. How do you see it?
What is the advantage/disadvantage of online shopping?
3. Growing GMV (the total gross merchandize volume) in China or by Chinese people can directly generate to various fields.
Have you ever felt such influence in your daily life or on your work?
(It’s easy to think by taking ‘Bakugai’ as an example.)
4. Do you expect that shopping site by Chinese can succeed in Japan?
5. How do you see the future of online shopping field go in Japan?
2nd topic: How mindfulness can help you to live in present.
1.How the speaker say what mindfulness is?
Have you tried meditation ever?
2.Do you often stuck on something in the past?
Do you often worry about something in the future?
Do they make you suffer?
3.Do you keep an objective point of view, non judgmental way?
Or do you determine good or bad by comparing to some ideal situation?
4.Is it good idea to practice meditation in your work place or school?
5.How do you make yourself relaxed?
Does it help your skill of self-control or attention?
6. Have you found the secret of success and happiness?